Omega Home Inspections LLC
Full Home Inspection
I use advanced electronic testing equipment as well as good old-fashioned ladders and knee pads to get to hard-to-reach places.
You'll receive an easy-to-read, color pictured, report by email, hard copy or CD, Your choice.
Full Home Inspection includes:
- Roofs, vents, flashing, skylights and all penetrations
- Chimney stacks, and caps
- Soffits, trim, facias and eaves
- Gutters and down spouts
- Siding, stucco, masonry and all exterior walls
- Doors and windows
- Foundation, in basement and crawlspace
- Structure of the house, including attic
- Grading of property
- Decks, patios and exterior stairs
- Main electric, gas and water service to the house
- Electric panels, breakers and fuses panels
- Grounding, bonding and GFCI
- Interior outlets
- Water heater
- Water, waste and vent lines
- Sump pumps with floats
- Heating and cooling units
- Kitchens, microwaves, dishware and faucets
- Bathrooms, toilets, faucets, showers and bathtubs
- All living spaces, bedrooms, hallway and stairs
- Attached garages
- Sidewalks, driveways
- Retaining walls
- Energy Audit *Extra Charge
- Mold Inspection
If you do not need a full inspection, we do partial inspections. Call for quote
Full Home inspection starts at:
- Condos 1000 sq. ft. and under... $275.00.
- Single Family homes up to 1500sq. ft.... $350.00.
- Single Family homes up to 2000 sq. ft... $400.00.
- Any home over 2000sq. ft. add $.20 per sq. ft.
- Out Buildings $100
- Detached garage $50
- Pools and hot tubs, call for quote
- Mold inspections starting at $250 includes 2 mold test (1 control, 1 inside) and results. Each additional sample is $75.
- Additional fee for mold reports and remediation protocol.
- Any other testing or inspection call for quote
10% Military discount with DD214 required
10% Senior discount
10% First Responder discount
Refer a friend. If you have had an inspection done by Omega, you and your friend receive $25 upon completing of inspection
Cash and checks accepted.
CALL ME TODAY:
Jason P. Hatfield GHI, MHI, CPI
Request More Information
Certifications acquired through home inspector training from InterNACHI